19 November 2009

I love a good fight


There is nothing better, in my humble opinion, than a good healthy competition to get your blood pumping (especially when I'm on the winning team) and there is a HUGE clash of the titans brewing up as we speak.

The football giants of Oscott College have challenged the Dominicans to a game of footie at the end of this month. You can read more about it on the eastangliaseminarians blog, here, and over on the Godzdogz, here.

I'm not sure of the footballing talent of the chaps at Blackfriars, but I'm impressed with their video of their seemingly full-on training schedule.



Having just listened to the Oscott seminarians brand new CD, let's just hope their football is half as good as their singing and then I know they'll hammer those dastardly Dominicans.

Mark it up in your diary, pray for Oscott and prepare to cheer on the winners!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails