24 February 2009

Way too tired

Pleased as I am to report that my essay has finally, and only just, been sent to the printer; I am simply to tired to update the blog right now.

Some news, that will follow, in the next day or so...

Excellent news on the appointment of Archbishop Timothy Dolan as the new Archbishop of New York. I say Dolan for pope, and you heard it here first!

Great exhibition at St Chad's cathedral including a facsimile copy of the Turin shroud. All being well, I will be able to get down to see it in the next day or so and will write more then.

Prayers are much in need for Fr Tim Finnegan, he of The Hermeneutic of Continuity fame, after being savaged somewhat by The Tablet.

Stay strong in your faith, and pray often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails